- These are cut 1 inch thick and individually packaged.The cut usually is under 1 pound so the price will be under the 14.00 if so.
- This product comes as an uncooked frozen package.
- Leg steaks do marvelously well when marinated for up to 4 hours and grilled, or they are moist and tender slow cooked.
- Since they are thinner than chops, they cook up quickly and, with a high-heat grill, they sear crisp on the outside with a beautiful, meaty and juicy inside.
- They are less expensive cuts which many lamb aficionados tend to prefer–perfect for classic Greek, Middle Eastern and other ethnic seasonings.
- Cook to internal temperature of 145°F for medium rare, 160°F for medium and 170°F for well done.
Care & Handling