- This product comes as an uncooked frozen package.
- Lamb chops come from the loin.
- Chops require little more than a dry or wet rub (or a fresh, simple marinade of citrus and herbs or chilies).
- They are perfect for Grilling, Roasting and Broiling.
- Use care not to over-cook these. Best with a bit of pink in the middle. Cook to internal temperature of about 145°F for medium rare, 160°F for medium and 170°F for well done.
Care & Handling
Lamb is quickly cut and flash-frozen by our packers. Quick freezing helps lock in the peak flavor. If you’re not planning to eat your lamb right away, we recommend that you put it in your freezer as soon as possible.